Community Planning Together
Please note the current color of the building is a concept that has been created by your Auburn-based architect, Harriman, to show what the project may look like based on current concept design.
- Friday, March 15 DOE Final Concept Design Submission Due
- Tuesday, April 2 DOE Construction Committee to DOE State Board
- Wednesday, April 10 DOE State Board
- Wednesday, April 24 School Committee Approval of Referendum
- Monday, April 29 City Council Approval of Referendum
- Tuesday, June 11 Public Referendum
This page will be updated throughout the duration of the project.
- Please check back frequently.
- You will find agendas, minutes, presentations and fundraising on the top of this page.
- Watch building committee meetings live on Great Falls TV by clicking here.
- Follow stories as they develop at the Lewiston Sun Journal by clicking here.
- State approved site selection click here.
Site last updated: March 15, 2019